“I believe that we can not only be takers, but we have to give back also. The MDF has many great ways to give back and make a difference.” – Mike Gulley, California Chapter Chair
Become a part of the fastest growing conservation group in the West!
Our goals are simple: improve, restore and protect the critical habitat of mule deer and black-tailed deer – land that is increasingly under devastating pressure.
What can you do?
- Join. Your membership helps increase our voice and our ability to make a difference.
- Donate. Your dollars go directly to work – on the ground – for mission critical projects.
- Subscribe to our Free E-Newsletter. Just provide your e-mail address, and we’ll keep you informed of current projects and events, actions threatening mule deer, hunting news and more (coming soon!).
- Volunteer. The reward is in the doing! Local chapters need your help with events, projects in the field, and youth programs.
- Join a Local Chapter. Get to know other local mule deer enthusiasts – and have a lot of fun while you’re at it!
- Support Our Partners. MDF is fortunate to have the great support of suppliers, manufacturers, retailers, guides and outfitters, and many more. Take your business to the people who have made a commitment to the future of mule deer and our hunting heritage.
- Become a Partner. Join, donate, volunteer – by partnering with MDF, your money and your efforts will go further.
- Shop. We’re got great merchandise in the MDF Store – books and calendars, clothing and hats, and lots of other MDF logo-emblazoned items.
- Leave a Legacy. The MDF Endowment Fund is a way to leave a legacy for future generations of mule deer enthusiasts.